Senior Unity Developer
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Planning and implementing game functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Designing and building game codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Testing game functionality.
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a unity developer.
- In-depth knowledge of unity software.
- Good knowledge in C# language.
- Knowledge of development and integrated game physics.
- Graduation degree in any stream
- Post Graduation or Professional Degree will be an added advantage.
- A minimum work experience of 5 years and above is required.
- Experience with mobile game development.
- Experience with memory and space optimization.
- Experience in team handling.
- If you have worked with various projects so far, and have been involved in at least one project focusing on reducing the complexity of the code base.
- You have experience working in larger teams and enjoy collaborating with other developers (and who else might be involved in the project).
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus