Senior Unity Developer
Who are we?
200+ Million Downloads. 50+ Million Reviews. 40+ Games. Our work speaks for itself.
GunjanApps Studios is the largest gaming company in the early years learning space in India. We are on a mission to change the way children experience technology by creating a safe space for them. We make quality content for children to play and learn. We bring families together over meaningful screen-time. We aim at becoming the largest gaming company in the world with the vision of seeing every kid on this planet play games of GunjanApps. And learning to continue to be the centre of focus of our games.
Who are we looking for?
You know what great architecture looks like and have experience working with, and maintaining, live products. You enjoy working with tech from the macro perspective, being able to see how it all comes together. If you are a C# developer with extensive experience working within the Unity ecosystem. You are the one we are looking for.
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Planning and implementing game functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Designing and building game codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Testing game functionality.
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a unity developer.
- In-depth knowledge of unity software.
- Good knowledge in C# language.
- Knowledge of development and integrated game physics.
- Graduation degree in any stream
- Post Graduation or Professional Degree will be an added advantage.
- A minimum work experience of 5 years and above is required.
- Experience with mobile game development.
- Experience with memory and space optimization.
- Experience in team handling.
- If you have worked with various projects so far, and have been involved in at least one project focusing on reducing the complexity of the code base.
- You have experience working in larger teams and enjoy collaborating with other developers (and who else might be involved in the project).
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus