Senior Game Artist
Who are we?
200+ Million Downloads. 50+ Million Reviews. 40+ Games. Our work speaks for itself.
GunjanApps Studios is the largest gaming company in the early years learning space in India. We are on a mission to change the way children experience technology by creating a safe space for them. We make quality content for children to play and learn. We bring families together over meaningful screen-time. We aim at becoming the largest gaming company in the world with the vision of seeing every kid on this planet play games of GunjanApps. And learning to continue to be the centre of focus of our games.
Who are we looking for?
If you can paint your imagination on the screen and narrate a story, this place is for you. If you can imagine a character, visualize it and transcript it on the screen, this place is for you. Other than that you have to be a great storyteller. Creativity, ingenuity and inventiveness should be your armours.
- The candidate should have a knack for telling an engaging story through a game.
- Graphic designers receive an opportunity to work with a diverse team of animators, artists, and sound technicians.
- They can plan appropriate schedules to work within a specified budget.
- The artists also plan out the play mechanics of the game.
- They have to coordinate the various aspects of the game.
- They have to design the gaming protocol to layout the game in an appropriate manner.
- A graphic design qualification or similar.
- Portfolio with design projects.
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer.
- Working experience in 2D Animation videos, design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, After effects, Premier Pro)
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Team Handling.
- Time Management.
- Handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Liaising between the management and design team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ability to suggest new approaches and solutions based on our goals
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
- Must be self-motivated independent in doing routing designing work.
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Aesthetic skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus