Who are we?
· Gain end-to-end ownership of product requirements, product vision, product design, product development, product roadmap, and product goals.
· Guide designers, developers, and analysts.
· Interact with users to understand what they need for upcoming features and collect their feedback on existing features
· Prioritize amongst various tasks according to impact and urgency.
· Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans.
· Analyze data to find insights into user behaviour and constantly improve the product.
- Graduate degree in any stream.
- Post Graduation and Professional Degree will be an added advantage.
- A minimum experience of 5 years is required
- Should have the experience of handling the entire Product Life Cycle management independently for 3 games.
- Should have a good knowledge of art side of product life cycle management.
- Should have a sound technical knowledge for product life cycle management.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Product manager shall also be the Product owner.
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus