Backend Node.js Developer
Who are we?
Ahoy there, fellow gamers and game lovers! Have you heard of GunjanApps Studios? Of course, you have, silly! We're the largest gaming company in the early years learning space in India! With over 215+ Million Downloads, 50+ Million Reviews, and 45+ Games, our work speaks for itself!
Our mission? To bring smiles to the faces of millions and millions of children as they experience the magic of technology through our games. We dream big, with the goal of becoming the largest gaming company in the world. We want to see every kid on this planet playing games of GunjanApps, because learning and having fun should always be at the centre of our games. So come join our adventure, and let's spread joy through gaming together!
Who are we are looking for?
We are seeking a talented and experienced backend Node.js developer to join our game development team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing a scalable and secure backend for our app, with a focus on storing subscriber details and integrating with Apple and Google In-App Billing APIs. The candidate will work closely with the frontend team to develop APIs that enable seamless communication between the app and backend.
* Design and implement a scalable and secure backend for our app, with a focus on storing subscriber details.
* Integrate with Apple and Google In-App Billing APIs to allow users to subscribe and pay for our service.
* Develop APIs that enable seamless communication between the app and backend.
* Collaborate with the frontend team to ensure the smooth integration of the frontend and backend.
* Ensure that the backend is secure, scalable, and can handle a high volume of traffic.
* Test and deploy the backend to a server hosting provider.
* Monitor the backend regularly to identify issues and ensure that it is running smoothly.
* Stay up to date with the latest backend technologies and trends and make recommendations for improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
* 3+ years of experiencing professionally delivering online technology and backend services
* Strong experience with databases (NoSQL experience is a plus)
* 2+ years of experience with integration methods and technologies, including web services, REST, APIs using Express.js
* Strong understanding of backend frameworks such as Node.js
* Experience with designing and implementing secure and scalable databases.
* Knowledge of payment systems such as Apple and Google In-App Billing APIs.
* Experience with developing APIs that enable seamless communication between the app and backend.
* Experience with server hosting providers such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure.
* Familiarity with monitoring tools and error tracking.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with others.
Compensation & Other Benefits
Industry Competitive Salary