Who are we?
200+ Million Downloads. 50+ Million Reviews. 40+ Games. Our work speaks for itself.
GunjanApps Studios is the largest gaming company in the early years learning space in India. We are on a mission to change the way children experience technology by creating a safe space for them. We make quality content for children to play and learn. We bring families together over meaningful screen-time. We aim at becoming the largest gaming company in the world with the vision of seeing every kid on this planet play games of GunjanApps. And learning to continue to be the centre of focus of our games.
Who are we looking for?
We are searching for a brilliant, flexible android developer to create novel games that meet the needs of our target audience. An exceptional android developer will be fearless but respectful in the pursuit of excellence, continually striving to shape the ways in which Android apps impact the world around us.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android game development
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile games development life cycle.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience is required.
- Graduate degree in any stream.
- Post Graduation and Professional Qualification will be an added advantage.
- The android developer's responsibilities include writing and proofreading code, liaising with coworkers within and outside of their department, and monitoring customers' feedback.
- Over time, you will also be required to create app updates.
- To ensure success as an android developer, you should demonstrate proficiency in one of the mainstream programming languages, and a sound understanding of the traditional product life cycle.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus