Who are we?
200+ Million Downloads. 50+ Million Reviews. 40+ Games. Our work speaks for itself.
GunjanApps Studios is the largest gaming company in the early years learning space in India. We are on a mission to change the way children experience technology by creating a safe space for them. We make quality content for children to play and learn. We bring families together over meaningful screen-time. We aim at becoming the largest gaming company in the world with the vision of seeing every kid on this planet play games of GunjanApps. And learning to continue to be the centre of focus of our games.
Who are we looking for?
It is our greater responsibility to provide an excellent quality game to our young gamers. As a Quality Assurance Analyst you need to have an eye for details. It shall be within your periphery of work to test, enhance and maintain the quality of our games. Since our end users are children it becomes utmost important to give them authentic, accurate and correct information, hence your responsibility as a Quality Analyst is huge.
- Review the assigned part of the game
- Must be able to understand game patterns
- Report bugs and log it in the database
- Write test plans and manual test cases
- Track the surfaced issues and make sure that it has been rectified by the development team
- Write daily, weekly or monthly report
- Validate testcases with each build Evaluate the technical performance of the game
- Expertise in manual game testing
- Must have experience in handling bug tracking system
- Completing tasks within deadlines and working extra hours when necessary to finish on time
- Intermediate Pass
- Good command over English Language both written and verbal.
- Minimum 2 years experience in testing is required.
- Freshers are also invited to apply.
- Strong common sense.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus