You are a self-starter with a solid analytical background focused on App Store Optimization (ASO) and app listing management. As a ASO Analyst for GunjanApps, you will be expected to contribute within a cross-functional team to execute a strategy that will achieve significant growth in app installs and drive impact to our CPA KPIs. In addition, you will be establishing a solid foundation for ASO as a practice in the firm.
During the implementation of ongoing best practices and recommendations for optimization, A/B testing and analysis, listing updates and management, ASO tooling, and reporting. You will help identify organic growth opportunities for our portfolio of games and perform market research to stay abreast of the competitive landscape. Track, monitor and report game performance.
• Proven knowledge of mobile platforms and technologies.
• Write game descriptions and titles using researched keywords to maximize discoverability.
• Develop standardized data sets, metrics, and reports to monitor GunjanApps KPIs. In charge of release/submission process, managing localization admin process, assisting with creating and delivering post-release and monthly reports and updates.
• Opportunity to advise on cutting edge tests and experiments for our portfolio of games liaising with internal teams and acquire expert ASO knowledge and implement findings.
• Responsible for identifying new ASO opportunities on both Google Play and App Store and suggesting recommendations to grow organic install footprint. Ensure all games appear at the top of search results.
• Carry out research projects aiming at monitoring and reporting mobile market trends and opportunities to grow organic install volume. Perform ad hoc analysis to understand changes in key metrics.
• Work with creative and development teams to maintain, test, and improve our app listing details across the Apple and Google Play App Store.
• Run channel execution and optimization regularly, including tracking install patterns, leading research projects, and leveraging findings to optimize our app listings.
• Lead A/B test efforts utilizing the built-in app store tooling and coordinate creation of required test assets.
• Communicate program performance and increase buy-in for organic app acquisition vision.
• Stay ahead of advances in ASO and act as a subject matter expert.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
• 2+ years of proven ASO experience, executing an enterprise-level ASO Program, or 1+ years of ASO with a deep background in SEO.
• Technical mastery of app store search and ranking factors.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
• An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the ASO industry.
• Experience with keyword research for app stores. • Experience analyzing analytics data and providing recommendations for ASO, paid app campaigns, and the broader business.
• Experience with ASO tools such as Google Play Console, Apple App Store Connect, and Sensor Tower, App Annie.
• Thorough working knowledge of app listing guidelines, requirements, and restrictions for Apple and Google Play App Store.
• Exposure to standard app development and release processes.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to leverage data to make informed recommendations.
• Proficiency with MS Office.
• Experience with Looker and other data visualization platforms a plus.
• Experience with Sensor Tower/App Annie, etc; Market Intelligence products.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Performance driven Bonus and Incentives